ME

ME

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Restless

After a couple of better night's sleep, tonight is back to a tale of discomfort. A restlesness on retiring, stretching my limbs every which way all to no avail The convulsive like twitching of the legs I couldn't quite control and, suddenly all the nerve endings in my body seemed to be set on edge. Much as I love snuggling up to my beloved (and vice-versa) I suddenly couldn't tolerate being touched, the price to be paid was a cringing shudder.

Perhaps the rather negative vibe to my day has now allocated itself to the night as well. I've just been down to make myself a mug of drinking chocolate, an action designed more to occupy my by now restless mind as any actual benefit it may have.

Sitting upright, in front of this bit of technology, temporarily seems to be the most comfortable position. Wish I could say as much for the process of hitting the keys. Radio 2 plays quietly in the background, a soothing companion in my solitude. I'm trusting it won't be too long until my mind and body are sufficiently relaxed to contemplate some sleep.

Sweet Dreams.

No comments: