ME

ME

Thursday, July 21, 2005

One Step Forward ... erm ... forget the rest

Just popped out to give the goldfish their second feed and, amazing discovery, my legs moved more easily than they have in the past couple of weeks! The aches in the arms, and all components therof, had somehow made me oblivious to the fact that my knees and ankles weren't bothering me at all. Yes, I know that, shortly after arising from my disturbed slumbers, my descent (of the stairs) was more of an ungainly stumble than a walk but, since then I've not really given the lower limbs any thought.

Sorry if this sounds like confessions of a hypochondriac but, it's quite simply that my varying body parts do have a habit of painfully intruding into the front-rooms of my mind!

For the moment, I give thanks.

No comments: