ME

ME

Thursday, July 28, 2005

A de-concentrated morning

Today concentration is at a long-time low; I'm even surprised I found my way to the dashboard. Open up my various e-mail programmes, look at what's there and I can't even be bothered to open them!

Go out into the wet miserable day, just to the local Co-op to obtain a nicotine refill, take advantage of the occasion for a short stroll (around the shortest block) and return home slightly refreshed. Start browsing through the odd e-mail, following a few links but, still the concentration isn't there.

The real blessing of the day is that my beloved Helen is at home until mid-afternoon, I always love it when she's around and, I know that she enjoys my company (even though she suffers with me ... every little ache and frustration!)

With a wonderful wife and, an online opportunity to rant, what more could one desire .... no, no, don't answer that ...!

No comments: