ME

ME

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Drifting Through Another Day

Heterocon has already reported on the beginning of my (conscious) day and, it has proceeded in a pretty non-eventful way. All formal proceedings, getting dressed, having a shower, feeding the fish, have been dealt with.

The main part of tomorrows dinner has been prepared, spicy herbed Chicken in a rich peppers, mushrooms, and cherry tomato sauce with tantalizing hints of lemon, ginger and garam masala. When Helen comes back from chapel in the morning, all that's left to do is pop the prepared chicken dish in the oven, and a steamer full of vegetables on the gas-ring ... et voila! I am so fortunate to have such a good personal shopper in the shape of Helen, just as she's so fortunate in having an excellent cook like me.

It's important that I blow my own trumpet, otherwise I may get overlooked. Apart from the chores referred to, the major task of the day has been staying awake; I just have a sneaking feeling, which Helen shares, that I maybe overdid it yesterday! I really must develop pacing skills, in order to enjoy all the more the things I can manage.

No comments: