ME

ME

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Just for the sake of Being

Just popped by, en route from tending to Heterocon's impulses. It has started to become a habit with Heterocon, to clutch at "coffin nails" instead of straws. If you find this perplexing visit the following two entries : "A Question of Understanding" and "My Old Friend Nick Teen".

Once again I find myself struggling with fatigue, although the aches and pains are on a much lesser scale than of late. The big question always is ... How much do I/dare I push myself. When it comes to mental exertion the situation is even more problematic; whereas at times we can set aside physical chores, the ruminations of the mind continue unabated come rain or shine.

Perhaps, if I could find a shortcut to restoring my once pretty good powers of concentration, I could immerse myself in a good book thus cutting down on the time given to my meandering thoughts! I am therefore I think, to twist Descartes maxim into a more existentialist framework ... then all that remains is the action consequent upon the thought.

Sorry, I'm rambling again; I only called in to prevent any feelings of neglect!

No comments: