ME

ME

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Morpheus Waylaid

The word, a couple of hours ago, was shattered. I see no reason to change that word, the only change is that then I hoped for a good night's sleep and so retired reasonably early. As I lay in bed, I felt somehow ill at ease with my body, a certain (indefinable) type of convulsive twitch seemed to take over the muscles of my limbs each time I started to yield to the call of Morpheus.

Had I been more mentally alert, this experience would be easier to understand, or ... is my mind alert and, therefore, at loggerheads with an exhausted body. It actually feels far more comfortable to sit upright than to lie down. A lttle wart, aligned with my bottom left rib, has started to twitch in syncopation with the warty growth at the juncture of neck and shoulder. These creatures may be referred to as benign but, currently they are proving themselves a malign force.

At present, I feel like a test-bed of dis-ease, in search of a hypochondriac in order to display it's unreality. Quite what that means is beyond my comprehension, so ... don't allow yourself to become too perplexed.

Sweet Dreams.

No comments: