ME

ME

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tarantino On Telly

The Tarantino episodes of CSI were totally mesmerising, the tension being sustained right through from the opening scenes to the final minutes. Not exactly the sort of programme to relax one into sleep but, at least I can surf a while, and relax to the sound of Radio 2 before and as I allow my head to hit the pillow. As my dreams have all been quite vivid, when I remember them, I don't think Mr Tarantino will affect them one way or the other.

In total, it's been a pretty good day for me. I am learning to appreciate what I can do, rather than lamenting that which I would do if I had the energy etc. My beloved is hoping to (soon) have her own blog up and running; it seems like they're contagious. I'm sure that there'll be a link from here when there's anything to read! Meantime, I'm off to visit some other spaces. Goodnight all.

No comments: