ME

ME

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A short lived "alertness" spasm

The modicum of alertness, which was my good fortune from around 11.00am, dissipated itself by 1.30pm. Simultaneous with the energy's farewell, a nagging ache verging on the really painful occurred in both elbows and forearms. As all I was doing at the time was a little light reading, one wonders where such a curse comes from.

The strapping up of elbows and wrists proved beneficial, so much so that I fell asleep during what promised to be a really good Afternoon Play on Radio 4. Admittedly once I struggled free of the arms of Morpheus, the pain at first seemed more acute. I thank God that it is currently no more than a nausea-promoting niggle.

As you are now bearing witness, decided to do a little work on the PC although it's not quite as easy with the wrist supports on. Having said that, I doubt that keyboard work would be on the agenda at all without their support.

Helen will be meeting up with her friend Hilary this evening, for one of their (theoretically) fortnightly conflabs at the Pizza Hut. I imagine our friend Graham will come around here to share the company of this not-so-old crock.

No comments: