ME

ME

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

This Is The Day

It's really amazing how much easier it is to advise and give assistance to someone else than it is to do the same for one-self. Tonight, with the visit of a young friend, just felt so good and constructive; it really was rather like one of the better housegroups I've belonged to, or run, in days of yore.

The day did prove rather 'overheated' as anticipated and, the decrease in the ponds volume of water is becoming quite marked. Helen's sister Janet visited, during the afternoon, and remained long enough for Helen's return and, delivered an electric pump which has already proved useful in reflating the Bush bop-bag!

Prepared a fresh trout pasta early evening, thoroughly enjoyed by ma belle et moi!

Helen returned with news of someone who may be able to help me with coping strategies for ME/CFS; I just have to remember to ask the trick-cyclist for a referral to her. Although I've been getting treated for depression for sometime now, despite the symptoms being totally atypical of those I'd experienced in previous bouts ... my good self-esteem and very brief spasmodic low periods seem to be more symptomatic of ME/CFS.

Helen has just allowed her head to hit the pillow and ... hey presto ... instant sleep. My problem is, when my head hits the pillow it's not unusual to feel more alert and, aware of various integral discomforts! Seems like we're an ideal complement to each other. Whatsoever things are good, such as my beloved, I shall think on these things! I rejoice in my good fortune!

No comments: