ME

ME

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Drifting Into Laughter

A day of some discomfort, at times considerable but, I almost kept on smiling through. It was one of those days when computer technology seemed to have a mind of it's own, whilst my nind drifted away from anything I hoped to concentrate on.

When Helen arrived back from her day at the hospital and, a trip out with Beth, it proved a real bright-spot in my day. She popped a couple of potatoes in the oven, to get on with the baking process whilst she got on with her blog and caught up with e-mails. When the potatoes were ready, I chargrilled some Salmon along with cherry tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms, as an abundantly overflowing filling for the jacket pots.

Our friend Graham came around this evening and, left more relaxed than when he arrived. At least I managed to get him and ma belle amoureuse laughing; quite on form tonight! I'm not the perfect misery my blog at times seems to be striving towards.

The tiredness, which has never really left me all day, is starting to really make it's presence felt. Let's hope there's no need for more messages ce soir.

No comments: